Attention all Medical Students and Residents! Abstracts are now open for submission!
Medical Students may submit abstracts here. Medical Student abstracts are due August 19, 2019.
Residency Programs may submit their abstracts here. Resident Abstracts are due September 25, 2019.
- Educational opportunity to showcase your work.
- Poster presenters will receive a travel stipend (if traveling 60+ miles one-way) to attend the meeting. All residents and medical students are invited to a cocktail reception on Saturday evening immediately following the conclusion of General Session inside of the hotel to announce the winning posters.
- Medical Students: The first place oral vignette abstract winner from the Chapter's Annual Meeting will automatically be invited to participate in the poster competition at Internal Medicine and the Chapter will provide a travel stipend.
- Residents: The first place Clinical Vignette, Research, Quality Improvement/Patient Safety poster winners for TXNorth and TXSouth will automatically be submitted to the national poster competition at Internal Medicine and the chapter will provide up to $1,200 travel stipend to attend.
- Residents: The first place Oral Clinical Vignette Podium Winner will be recognized at the state chapter meeting with an award and will receive a scholarship prize to attend ACP's Internal Medicine Meeting the following Spring.